Sorry, folks. The weather forecast looks miserable and unsettled, again.
Many vendors cancel or simply don't show up when the weather is threatening to dampen sales and soak valuable vintage or handmade merchandise.
It's always a tough decision. It takes up my Saturday while I scan weather sites looking for any changes that could sway me, and then on Sunday I'm a resentful, anxious mess unless it pours from 7am till 3pm. Usually after a cancelation the weather perks up and I can't enjoy the blue skies and sunny light. It's a missed opportunity for both vendors and customers. And it sucks.
So, forgive me if I am now praying for a soggy wet Sunday. I've cancelled, and I need vindication!